Knuckleboom Trash Loaders
Safety Cameras, Monitors & DVR
Video Pipeline Inspection
Jetter Cleaning Nozzles
Technical Rescue Trucks
Ready to Deliver
Public Works Consulting
Laser Profiling Tools
from Municipal Equipment Sales, Inc.
We look forward to earning YOUR business.
All of our laser profiling software and hardware equipment is trailer- or truck-adaptable. Both CCTV and laser profile inspections are recorded at regular speeds through a circular pipeline.
A video recording of the passage of the camera, as well as the laser profiling, is done at the same speed. A report of the two inspections is provided through the POSM data collection software. In tests conducted by an independent third party laboratory, our laser profiling equipment has achieved a precision of 0.25%. This accuracy is unique on the market, and meets all Florida Department of Transportation accuracy requirements.
Laser Pipe Profiler
RapidView's Laser Pipe Profiler Provides Accurate Pipeline Deformation Data
In dry pipes, the Laser Profiler system allows you to get extremely accurate pipeline measurements. The system projects a laser ring on the pipe wall, which is recorded for data analysis. A sophisticated suite of software tools are available to work with the data you capture to give you exactly what you need. This tool is perfect for testing deflection or erosion in new and old pipes.
Structural Pipe Integrity Analysis
- 1 million measurements every 4 minutes
- 6-inch to 160-inch in diameter
- Free software viewer for the end customer
- Supports various pipe shapes
- Built-in observations report
- Flat, un-folded report
- Automatic debris calculator
- Exports to standard modeling formats
- 3000 ft per page reporting
Verification and Measurement of:
- Material Loss
- Build up
- Sediment depth
- Life expectancy
The RapidView Laser Pipe Profiler is Department of Transportation APPROVED for precertification of pipelines!
3-D Pipe Laser Profiling Tools
Our laser profile systems offer a safe, low cost solution that has an enormous number of advantages over old-style, 2-D pipeline inspection techniques. These include:
- Accurate measurements
- Work or design with the actual present conditions
- Verification of rehabilitation methods
- Verification of new construction installations
- Undisputable evidence for responsible decisionmaking
- Repeatable observations
- Data is on record, allowing for year-after-year comparison
- Non-contact, non-destructive
- Provides a slope overview
POSM, Pipeline Observation System Management Software
- Required software comes pre-installed
- Online software upgrades at no charge
- Data available in finished form in the truck or trailer
- Report is produced instantly in the truck or trailer
More information is also available on the POSM website, located at www.POSM.us. Or, click on the images shown below to download a Sample Report or the POSM Brochure.
After the Sale: You can always count on our experienced support personnel to provide you with follow-up services, including replacement parts and product information.
How can we serve your needs?
For more information about any of our lines of sewer camera equipment, give us a call or send us an email.
Address: 208 Bell Place
Woodstock, GA 30188
Nationwide Toll Free: 1-800-782-2243
MES Home |
Product Line |
Storm & Disaster Cleanup Trucks
Video Pipeline Inspection | Pipeline Nozzles | Safety Cameras | Knuckleboom Trash Loaders
| Street Cleaning | Street Maintenance
Ice/Snow Material Spreaders | New/Used Equipment | Parts | Complete Financing
Copyright © 2001 – 2013 Municipal Equipment Sales, Inc.